The Canadian Stroke Congress is Canada’s premier stroke educational event! You don’t want to miss it!
We invite you to submit your abstracts for presentation at the 2017 Canadian Stroke Congress being held from September 9-11 at the Calgary TELUS Convention Centre (Calgary, Alberta).
Authors may submit multiple abstracts in English or French. We have several presentation format options to choose from this year:
- Oral presentations
- Brief communications (New category this year*)
- Unmoderated digital posters
- Traditional display paper posters
- Brag and Steal
- Ongoing Clinical Trial paper posters
All abstracts will be peer reviewed.
* A new category this year will be “Brief Communications.” This will be a three-minute oral presentation with a maximum of three slides, following which two minutes will be provided for questions. This will replace the previous-highlighted paper poster session.
Abstracts may be submitted until the deadline of Friday, April 28, 2017. Don’t miss out on being part of Canada’s premier Stroke Meeting!