The Professional Education Program – PEP Online, was developed by Hypertension Canada and La Société québécoise d’hypertension artérielle (SQHA) and is specifically designed for healthcare professionals working with hypertensive patients.
In partnership with Hypertension Canada, the HMP has obtained a large block of licenses for PEP Online, which you can access for through your participation in the HMP. Interested participants will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Equitable access to the course across all participating Program sites will be considered.
- 15 hour online program, consisting of 12 courses
- Must be completed in 4 months from start time
- Post-test following each course
- Certificate of completion provided once course is completed in full (official document for use with institutions and professional bodies)
- Program is accredited and Participants are eligible for Continuing PE Credits
- Physicians will receive 15.5 credit hours from Université de Montréal upon completion
For more detailed information about the course, please visit the Hypertension Canada website at:
If you are interested in participating in this professional education offer, please send an email indicating your name, discipline and HMP/AHMP site name to the email address below and include “PEP Online” in the subject line.
Deadline to register for the PEP Online is Friday, May 30, 2014