The October 2013 issue of Health Horizons has been published. The newsletter, published by the Planning, Research and Analysis Branch, Health System Strategy and Policy Division, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, focuses on:
- Return on investment for rehabilitation in home care
- The burden of mental illness and addiction in Ontario
- ‘Do-it-yourself’ transitions in transgender communities in Ontario
- The need for sleep resources in adults with cancer
- Chronic care management for substance dependence?
- and much more
You can download the October 2013 issue here.