Facilitated the successful implementation of the new HSFO dysphagia screening model. Objectives were to: 1) Determine the natural history of dysphagia screening skill decay, and 2) Assess the benefit of independent web-based practice and periodic feedback on screening skill maintenance.
- Do you work in Stroke Rehab in Ontario? Are you interested in helping to identify ways to improve Stroke Rehabilitation intensity reporting? April 5, 2017
- ICES Research Video Series: Moira Kapral on risks of swallowing problems after stroke March 29, 2017
- Stroke rehabilitation evidence and comorbidity: a systematic scoping review of randomized controlled trials March 17, 2017
- Updated Stroke QBP Handbook now available March 13, 2017
- Abstract Submission Site for 2017 Canadian Stroke Congress now open March 11, 2017