This study evaluates a quality improvement initiative and knowledge acquired from the implementation process and particularly the knowledge translation aspect may be broadly disseminated. Objectives: 1) To evaluate change in process indicators related to the rapid assessment and intervention for acute stroke pre and post implementation of the inpatient code stroke protocol. 2) To evaluate staff knowledge and retention pre and post intervention with respect to the signs and symptoms of acute stroke, key assessment criteria and, protocol for activation a code stroke.
- Do you work in Stroke Rehab in Ontario? Are you interested in helping to identify ways to improve Stroke Rehabilitation intensity reporting? April 5, 2017
- ICES Research Video Series: Moira Kapral on risks of swallowing problems after stroke March 29, 2017
- Stroke rehabilitation evidence and comorbidity: a systematic scoping review of randomized controlled trials March 17, 2017
- Updated Stroke QBP Handbook now available March 13, 2017
- Abstract Submission Site for 2017 Canadian Stroke Congress now open March 11, 2017