The study extends a previous study to determine whether caregivers’ receipt of the TIRSFSP intervention resulted in enhanced community re-integration for stroke survivors. In addition, research will determine if caregivers who are better supported, have a greater sense of mastery, participate in more valued activities, and have better mental health is related to better community re-integration for stroke survivors.
- Do you work in Stroke Rehab in Ontario? Are you interested in helping to identify ways to improve Stroke Rehabilitation intensity reporting? April 5, 2017
- ICES Research Video Series: Moira Kapral on risks of swallowing problems after stroke March 29, 2017
- Stroke rehabilitation evidence and comorbidity: a systematic scoping review of randomized controlled trials March 17, 2017
- Updated Stroke QBP Handbook now available March 13, 2017
- Abstract Submission Site for 2017 Canadian Stroke Congress now open March 11, 2017