Determine whether the introduction of blood pressure self monitoring on the stroke rehab inpatient unit will have an impact on self management practices and on blood pressure control among hypertensive individuals after discharge. A randomized control trial. Anticipated clinical impact is improved self-management practices and improved BP control following rehabilitation, with potential reduction in stroke recurrence and cost savings to the health care system.
- Do you work in Stroke Rehab in Ontario? Are you interested in helping to identify ways to improve Stroke Rehabilitation intensity reporting? April 5, 2017
- ICES Research Video Series: Moira Kapral on risks of swallowing problems after stroke March 29, 2017
- Stroke rehabilitation evidence and comorbidity: a systematic scoping review of randomized controlled trials March 17, 2017
- Updated Stroke QBP Handbook now available March 13, 2017
- Abstract Submission Site for 2017 Canadian Stroke Congress now open March 11, 2017