We propose to conduct a rigorous evaluation of the revised Acute Stroke Medical Redirect Paramedic Protocol (ASMRPP). We expect to prospectively evaluate the ASMRPP on a prospective cohort of 2,400 patients with possible stroke, including 800 who are redirected from remote, rural, and urban communities to the three stroke centres. We will compare outcomes to those of a 2009 retrospective cohort obtained from the Canadian Stroke Registry.
- Do you work in Stroke Rehab in Ontario? Are you interested in helping to identify ways to improve Stroke Rehabilitation intensity reporting? April 5, 2017
- ICES Research Video Series: Moira Kapral on risks of swallowing problems after stroke March 29, 2017
- Stroke rehabilitation evidence and comorbidity: a systematic scoping review of randomized controlled trials March 17, 2017
- Updated Stroke QBP Handbook now available March 13, 2017
- Abstract Submission Site for 2017 Canadian Stroke Congress now open March 11, 2017