(1) To assess the feasibility of a community partnership between 3 institutions (health (HHS), community (YMCA) and academic (McMaster University)) to deliver a community based wellness program for persons with stroke. (2) To evaluate the community based wellness program for persons with stroke to improve the physical functioning, the self management skills and self efficacy around living with the sequelae of stroke. (3) To increase the capacity of a community institution (YMCA) to deliver a wellness program for community dwelling persons post stroke.
- Do you work in Stroke Rehab in Ontario? Are you interested in helping to identify ways to improve Stroke Rehabilitation intensity reporting? April 5, 2017
- ICES Research Video Series: Moira Kapral on risks of swallowing problems after stroke March 29, 2017
- Stroke rehabilitation evidence and comorbidity: a systematic scoping review of randomized controlled trials March 17, 2017
- Updated Stroke QBP Handbook now available March 13, 2017
- Abstract Submission Site for 2017 Canadian Stroke Congress now open March 11, 2017