The overall purpose of this pilot study is to inform a series of future studies that will examine the impact of physical guidance during walking retraining after stroke. A novel narrow base of support walking task paradigm will be used to evaluate the impact of physical guidance on relearning walking after stroke.
- Do you work in Stroke Rehab in Ontario? Are you interested in helping to identify ways to improve Stroke Rehabilitation intensity reporting? April 5, 2017
- ICES Research Video Series: Moira Kapral on risks of swallowing problems after stroke March 29, 2017
- Stroke rehabilitation evidence and comorbidity: a systematic scoping review of randomized controlled trials March 17, 2017
- Updated Stroke QBP Handbook now available March 13, 2017
- Abstract Submission Site for 2017 Canadian Stroke Congress now open March 11, 2017