Building on the OSS funded “Blueprint for Transforming Stroke Rehabilitation in Ontario: Research Synthesis of Effectiveness and Cost-Benefits”, this project will establish a working economic model for stroke rehabilitation in Ontario by identifying the annual demand for rehabilitation resources and evaluating current resource availability. The results will be built into an economic model to identify strategies to optimize use of currently available resources and to determine areas where future cost-effective investments should be made.
- Do you work in Stroke Rehab in Ontario? Are you interested in helping to identify ways to improve Stroke Rehabilitation intensity reporting? April 5, 2017
- ICES Research Video Series: Moira Kapral on risks of swallowing problems after stroke March 29, 2017
- Stroke rehabilitation evidence and comorbidity: a systematic scoping review of randomized controlled trials March 17, 2017
- Updated Stroke QBP Handbook now available March 13, 2017
- Abstract Submission Site for 2017 Canadian Stroke Congress now open March 11, 2017