The primary objective of this project is to assess “real-world” antithrombotic management for secondary stroke prevention in patients with atrial fibrillation and a recent diagnosis of stroke or TIA, and to monitor the anticipated practice changes following Health Canada approval of dabigatran and other novel anticoagulants over the next 2 years.
- Do you work in Stroke Rehab in Ontario? Are you interested in helping to identify ways to improve Stroke Rehabilitation intensity reporting? April 5, 2017
- ICES Research Video Series: Moira Kapral on risks of swallowing problems after stroke March 29, 2017
- Stroke rehabilitation evidence and comorbidity: a systematic scoping review of randomized controlled trials March 17, 2017
- Updated Stroke QBP Handbook now available March 13, 2017
- Abstract Submission Site for 2017 Canadian Stroke Congress now open March 11, 2017