Convened a Stroke Rehabilitation System Consensus Panel in order to: Describe and define components of the stroke rehabilitation system in Ontario, including key patient and system-level indicators for each component and common stroke rehabilitation definitions; Select common assessment tools; Identify components of a triage system; Determine and implement the initial steps in the development of a province-wide data system.
- Do you work in Stroke Rehab in Ontario? Are you interested in helping to identify ways to improve Stroke Rehabilitation intensity reporting? April 5, 2017
- ICES Research Video Series: Moira Kapral on risks of swallowing problems after stroke March 29, 2017
- Stroke rehabilitation evidence and comorbidity: a systematic scoping review of randomized controlled trials March 17, 2017
- Updated Stroke QBP Handbook now available March 13, 2017
- Abstract Submission Site for 2017 Canadian Stroke Congress now open March 11, 2017