The Ontario Stroke Network Rehabilitation Intensity Working Group offered three videoconferenced educational opportunities over the past two years to support the implementation of stroke best practice. The links to the archived webcast presentations are listed below. Please address any questions or comments to: Beth Linkewich (email@example.com).
- Share key messages from a stroke survivor’s perspective on rehabilitation intensity
- Share ideas and strategies used by three organizations within Ontario to support rehabilitation intensity implementation
- Identify where to access current rehabilitation intensity resources.
- Define rehabilitation intensity
- Discuss the rationale for collecting data (NRS rehabilitation time)
- Apply rehabilitation intensity from the patient perspective into practice
- Review the rehabilitation intensity provincial survey results
- Give examples of what activities are included in rehabilitation intensity and which are not
- Identify where to access current rehabilitation intensity resources
Every Minute Counts – Stroke Rehabilitation Intensity
Presented by Beth Linkewich on October 20, 2014 (Event #: 37425077) – Handout
- Provide context about why rehabilitation intensity is important
- Share an overview of the provincial work and resulting definition of rehabilitation intensity
- Briefly highlight how we will be measuring rehabilitation intensity
- Discuss opportunities to increase rehabilitation intensity to align with best practices