What is the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress?
The Canadian Cardiovascular Congress (CCC) is the largest gathering of cardiovascular and allied health professionals in Canada.
The Congress draws cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, researchers, nurses and other cardiovascular specialists from across Canada and around the globe and connects them with other members of the cardiovascular healthcare team.
The CCC provides a broad spectrum of cardiovascular health professionals with current scientific information, accredited education opportunities and an ideal forum to connect with other cardiovascular health and care colleagues. This annual conference unites Canada’s cardiovascular community, from physicians to researchers, to network, learn and showcase the latest in research and innovations.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend CCC 2015
- Network with colleagues
- Learn at symposia
- Showcase your research
- Be part of the debate on controversial findings
- Transfer knowledge from research to practice
- Earn CME credits
- Initiate evidence based change in practice
- Listen to key opinion leaders
- Explore state-of-the-art innovations in the Community Forum
- Collaborate with peers at workshops