The 2016 Canadian Cardiovascular Congress (CCC) is being held at the Palais des congrès in Montreal, Quebec from Saturday, October 22 to Tuesday, October 25, 2016.
Year after year, CCC continues to grow by bringing returning and new delegates to different locations across the country. The importance of the CCC is always expressed by attendees after the event: It’s the most essential networking event of the year and the best opportunity to stay up-to-date on the latest Canadian research, policy and practice in the field, making it one of Canada’s longest running medical meetings for a reason.
TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND CCC 2016
- Network with colleagues
- Learn at symposia
- Showcase your research
- Be part of the debate on controversial findings
- Transfer knowledge from research to practice
- Earn CME credits
- Initiate evidence based change in practice
- Listen to key opinion leaders
- Explore state-of-the-art innovations in the Community Forum
- Collaborate with peers at workshops