Since 1983, the Physiotherapy Department at the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute has sponsored a variety of NeuroDevelopmental Treatment (NDT) courses.
This year, we will again offer the NDT Introductory Course in the Management of Adults with Stroke, Brain Injury and other Neuromotor Disorders.
NB: Participants must be qualified Physical or Occupational Therapists, or Speech-Language Pathologists
- Registrations will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis.
- Course registration is limited to a maximum of 34 participants.
- The course fills quickly: please be certain to register as soon as possible.
- Only online registration forms are acceptable.
- Registration is completed once payment is received.
- If the course fills up a waiting list will be available
Course Dates:Thursday, January 21, 2016 – Monday, January 25, 2016
Location: Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, Toronto
Registration Deadline: January 15, 2016
Course Website: https://ers.snapuptickets.com/UHN/NDTIntro2016