Dr. Michael Winger, FRCPC
Medical Director, District Stroke Centre Windsor-Essex
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
0800-0900 hrs EST
Videoconference Event ID #:
London Health Sciences Centre (LON_LHSC_0383_UH_08)
At the end of this presentation, the target audience will be able to:
- Identify high risk TIA
- Differentiate TIA from TIA mimics
- Determine appropriate TIA investigations and pharmacologic management.
Live & Archived
Supporting documents for this event are attached.
* If you would like to register your site: Contact your OTN Telehealth Coordinator to reserve your system. (Further videoconference and webcast details are on the attached poster)
** The presentation handout will be distributed via e-mail and available online, attached to the OTN event, if being shared by the presenter.
*** After the event please fax the completed attendance and evaluation forms to the numbers provided on the attached forms.
- Evaluation Form – Provincial Stroke Rounds (May 4)
- Poster – Provincial Stroke Rounds (May 4)
- Poster Provincial Stroke Rounds (May 4)
- Attendance Form – Provincial Stroke Rounds (May 4)