An Alternate Level of Care patient is one who has finished the acute care phase of his/her treatment but remains in an acute care bed. This classification is invoked when the patient’s physician gives an order to change the level of care from acute care and requests a transfer for the patient.
- Do you work in Stroke Rehab in Ontario? Are you interested in helping to identify ways to improve Stroke Rehabilitation intensity reporting? April 5, 2017
- ICES Research Video Series: Moira Kapral on risks of swallowing problems after stroke March 29, 2017
- Stroke rehabilitation evidence and comorbidity: a systematic scoping review of randomized controlled trials March 17, 2017
- Updated Stroke QBP Handbook now available March 13, 2017
- Abstract Submission Site for 2017 Canadian Stroke Congress now open March 11, 2017