Enhanced District Stroke Centre – A facility established to provide leadership and integration in the regions of Ontario where the designation of a regional stroke centre cannot be met. Enhanced district stroke centres were not established until after the 2002/03 audit had been completed. For the purposes of analysis, calculations for these centres were included in the district stroke centre designation.
- Do you work in Stroke Rehab in Ontario? Are you interested in helping to identify ways to improve Stroke Rehabilitation intensity reporting? April 5, 2017
- ICES Research Video Series: Moira Kapral on risks of swallowing problems after stroke March 29, 2017
- Stroke rehabilitation evidence and comorbidity: a systematic scoping review of randomized controlled trials March 17, 2017
- Updated Stroke QBP Handbook now available March 13, 2017
- Abstract Submission Site for 2017 Canadian Stroke Congress now open March 11, 2017