Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
OSN Quick Reference Documents (Backgrounders)
A backgrounder repository for clinicians on stroke rehabilitation best practices.
- OSN Position Statement – Outpatient and Community Rehabilitation Services for Stroke
- The Impact of Moving to Stroke Rehabilitation Best Practices in Ontario
- Stroke Unit Care
- Timely Transfer Using AlphaFIM
- New Stroke Data Field in DAD CIHI Special Projct 740
- CIHI Special Project 740: AlphaFIM® Instrument Project Update March 20 2014
- Timely Transfer of Appropriate Patients from Acute Facilities to Rehabilitation: Early Access to Stroke Rehabilitation Across the Continuum
- Equitable Access for Appropriate Patients from Acute Facilities to Rehabilitation: Access to Specialized Inpatient Stroke Rehabilitation for Severe Stroke
- Provision of Greater Intensity Therapy in Inpatient Rehabilitation: Three Hours of Therapy per Day
- The Provision of Greater Intensity Therapy in Inpatient Rehabilitation: Daily Practice in Active and Complex Stimulating Environments
- Timely Access to Outpatient/Community-Based Rehabilitation for Appropriate Patients
- Early Supported Discharge
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.